Keystone RV Cougar Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels
The ever-popular Cougar fifth wheels and toy haulers by Keystone have been #1 in their class for the last nine years and running. For 2013, Cougar is still providing its customers more innovative quality built floorplans all at a popular price. You'll find Cougar where luxury and lightweight meet carrying all the features that you and your family will love. From spacious interiors, to luxury baths, to bunkhouses that can't be beat - you definitely get more for your money with a Cougar.
Select from three beautiful fabric decors to make this a traveling home that reflects your own personal taste and style. Pick the options that will make life away from home as comfortable as possible and then you'll be ready to select your next adventure. You'll be telling all your friends about the patent pending Hitch Vision. With the specially designed front cap, the turning radius will be significantly improved and you'll be able to handle tight parking maneuvers even when attached to a short bed pick-up truck.
So if you are looking for quality and want to be the first on your block with something different, the Cougar fifth wheels from Keystone were designed with you in mind. With unique models like the Cougar Den, choice of bunkhouse models, and toy hauler garage models, there is bound to be a Cougar that is perfect for you and your family. Come choose yours today!
Stop by Beckley’s RVs in Maryland (MD) to see this and other RVs for sale.
Cougar FW Toy Hauler by Keystone w/Rear Ramp Door to Cargo Area w/Overhead Cabinet, 38" x 74" Loft Area, Door to Living Area & Side Cargo Entry, Booth Dinette & Sofa Slideout, LCD TV, Pantry, Refrigerator, 3 Burner Range, Dbl. Kitchen Sink w/Overhead, Step Up to Bed & Bath w/Angle Shower, Toilet & Sink, Linen Cabinet, Wardrobe Slide in Bedroom, Queen Bed w/Wardrobes Both Sides of Bed, Overhead Cabinet, Dbl. Entry & More!
Price: Call Today!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Auburn, Bronze, Platinum
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2013)
"Camping In Style" Package
- Day and Night Shades
- Black trim safety glass windows (tinted to keep the sun out)
- Microwave oven with turn style
- Aluminum framed sidewalls, floor, front and rear walls
- 13,500 BTU air conditioner
- Raised-panel cabinet doors
- Cougar Comfort Camp II-Pillow Top Mattress
- True home CD/DVD system with speakers and separate zones (12-Volt compatible);MP3 player hookup on stereo
- Gas/electric water heater with quick recovery
- Residential shower/tub surround
- TV antenna
- Satellite/Cable hook-up
- Gel coated filon fiberglass
- Full walk-on roof
- Fiberglass walls
- Rear stabilizer jacks
- Max Turn Technology front cap
- MOR/ryde CRE 3000 suspension
- Outside shower
- Residential refrigerator front
- Spare tire
- XL grab handle
- Slam latch baggage doors
- 32" LCD TV
- Electric awning
- Radial tires
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Outside speakers
- Black tank flush
- XL pass through storage with entertainment hook-up
- 16' wheels
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Outside LP quick connect
- Main entrance step light
- Battery disconnect
- Corian solid surface countertops
- Silver label graphics package
- Custom dyed fiberglass front cap
- Slideout bike/storage rack
- Cougar Camp Remote Control
- Polar Package Plus
Notable Standard Features
- 50 Amp Service
- E-Z lube hubs on axles (all models)
- Snap jack pins (all fifth wheels)
- 12’ and under exterior height (most models)
- 30,000 BTU furnace
- One-piece seamless rubber roof
- Pre-Wire and Prepped for 2nd Air conditioner
- Patented front cap Hitch Vision
- Hand glazed maple raised panel upper & lower cabinet doors through out
- Solid hardwood slide fascia
- 19” LCD spare room TV (324,325 & 330 only)
- Residential porcelain toilet with foot pedal
- All windows in main slide out open
- Manual backup on all main slideouts
- T-Mold bulb seals on all slide outs to keep slider sweeps on your slideout (stays on in hot weather)
- LP sensor
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
Dry Camping Features
- 12 Volt stereo/MP3 compatible
- Large fresh, gray & black tanks (all models)
- All slide-out lights are 12 Volt
- Space for dual batteries
- 12' and under exterior height (most models)
- Entire underbelly enclosed to keep debris off tanks, water lines, etc.
- All lights 12V compatible
Dare to Compare
- Hitch Vision (patented) front cap with docking lights & Max Turn Technology (fifth wheels only)
- Fully enclosed, underbelly with heated and enclosed dump valves
- Oversized pass-thru storage doors
- Solid surface countertops
- Panoramic picture window at all dinettes
- Porcelain foot flush toilets
- R-9 sidewall, R-14 roof, R14+R15 floor insulation and R-15 astro-foil in the slide out
- 12 Volt compatible for dry camping
- Back lit inside command center (most fifth wheels)
- Cougar remote with flashlight
- Full extension drawer guides
- Battery disconnect
- Pre-wired for second air conditioner in master bedroom 318/322/323/324/325/326/327/328)
- (Exclusive factory installed bike/storage rack on most fifth wheels and travel trailers
- 16.2 Gallons per hour – quick recovery water heater (great for bunkhouses)
- Slide out seal is mounted in a "T" track (no sticky tape to hold slide seals on)
- Extra large slide-out windows open for cross ventilation
- Day/night shades
- Five side welded aluminum super structure
- Fully ducted air conditioning featuring triple insulated, foil wrapped, light weight ducts
- Outside docking station (fifth wheels only)
- True cherry wood cabinet doors
- Polar package plus
- Black tank flush
- 50 amp service with detachable power cord (318/322/323/324/325/326/327/328)
- “Smart Slide” Free standing dinette
- Multi-functional sleeper sofa L-Shape sofa w/ ottoman (327 & 331 only)
- 2 Swivel rockers
- 2 Recliners in place of 2 swivel rockers
- Fireplace (N/A 293 & 324)
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner
- Aluminum wheels
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Since 1996, Keystone RV Company has quickly risen to become an industry leader in innovation and quality. Keystone was created by a group of owner/managers who left key positions at major corporations in the recreational vehicle industry, bringing together experience and innovation.
Our quality oriented work ethic and our attention to detail have made us the fastest growing RV company in the United States, with over 600 dealers and seven manufacturing plants nationwide. Of course, creating excellent recreational vehicles is our highest objective. But at Keystone, we believe that there are many more ingredients to quality. Product excellence is where we begin.
Another big part of the quality incentive at Keystone involves showing concern and respect for our customers, our dealers, our suppliers, and each other. Keystone has built an impressive reputation with our dealers and their customers. At Keystone, special attention is paid to the many details which matter so much to RVers. We believe that these details, so often overlooked by our competition, are what continually wins our customers loyalty and admiration.
Our employees are as proud of their teamwork as they are of our product. Our owner/manager team works to set the example. We believe we have developed a company culture where people come first. At Keystone, we love RVing and the beautiful outdoors, so our commitment to quality involves the desire to produce convenient, feature loaded, outstanding RVs for families all over America.
Furthermore, we respect the fact that for many, the selection of your RV will be one of your life's biggest purchases, next to your home and your children's education. Our mission is to make that purchase one of the best values you'll ever find. Because of this goal, we strive to support our dealers as they educate and guide you in this important decision. And we welcome your inquiries and/or visits to our corporate headquarters in Northern Indiana.
|Top of Page
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet try - RV Finder!
Beckley's Camping Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 1-800-615-6171 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.