Get your adventure on! Our Hike 100 review shows off all the features you’ll love in these fantastic, ultra-lightweight, ultra-FUN travel trailers from Winnebago. Check it out below!
Each of our Hike 100 travel trailers for sale is designed for either 2 or 3 people. You’ll love the sleek design which provides you with ample, yet compact, comfort inside without cutting corners.
Some of the interior conveniences you’ll find include the following:
- Integrated Wi-Fi prep plate for router
- Wireless cellphone charger
- Portable JBL speaker
- Additional gear storage
- TV prep
- Additional USB charger ports
You’ll want to start each day right – with a hot breakfast. Fuel up easily thanks to the galley kitchen, which has everything you need to make a hearty meal!
The galley includes these kitchen features:
- 3.1 AC/DC compressor refrigerator
- Portable induction cooktop
- 1.1 cubic ft. convection microwave
- Undermount single bowl stainless steel sink with cover
- Pull out countertop extension
- Contemporary cabinet style
Bed & Bath
Your Hike 100 travel trailer includes a wet bath with power vent and integrated wet/dry storage, so you can freshen up or clean up wherever you roam.
You’ll find versatile sleeping arrangements in each unit, too, and several different floor plans so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
Winnebago is the gold standard when it comes to a well-built RV! Whether you plan to stay in a developed campground or love the thrill of going off the grid, the construction and exterior of our Hike 100 travel trailers for sale allows you to safely and confidently travel wherever you want.
Some of the exterior features include the following:
- NXG engineered frame
- 2″ frame mounted accessory receiver
- 2″ FilonMax Fiberglass sidewalls with Azdel composite backing
- Fully enclosed underbelly and tanks
- One-piece thermo-foil insulation
- Fully walkable roof decking with roof ladder
- Dexter Torsion Axles with independent rubber suspension
- 15″ Goodyear Wrangler Radial off-road tires
- Aluminum wheel assemblies
- Spare tire
- Tire pressure monitor system prep
- All LED exterior lighting with reverse lights integrated into the brake lights
- Rearview backup camera prep
- Patented powder coated exterior exoskeleton rack>
- Powder coated side gear storage box
- Wi-Fi prep integrated into King Omni Antenna
- Rear and off-camp side manual batwing awning with integrated outdoor shower privacy and exterior quick connect spray port
- Portable induction cooktop for exterior kitchen
- 200-Watt solar panel with side-mount solar prep
- Powered patio awning with integrated LED lighting
- 2 cubic ft. Truma portable cooler (Only applicable on 1316FB and 1316DB)
- Lower Nerf bars integrated into frame
- Protective front and side metal panels
- Exterior patio side LP quick connect
- Thick core pass-through storage doors with slam latch
- Power tongue jack
- Power stabilization jacks
Come See Us Today
There’s no better time to shop for a new or used RV! We offer outstanding deals every day and are committed to helping families and individuals find the unit that’s right for them. Stop in or contact us today, and let us help you start 2023 the way you want: full of fun and memories in the making!