Whether you have kids in grade school, middle school, high school, or college, when spring break rolls around, everyone wants to be where the action is. In the U.S. there are several choices of where you can enjoy plenty of fun in the sun and local attractions.
If you’re contemplating a spring break vacation and thinking about buying a new or used RV, come by Beckley’s RV and take a look at the special deals on Winnebago, Forest River, Keystone, CrossRoads and Coachman models. We’ll help get you on your way to spring break adventures.
The premier destination for students every year, Daytona is a crowd pleaser year-round.
A hot spot for vacationers, Daytona Beach offers miles and miles of beach along the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sunbathing, people watching, and water activities are all part of the Daytona Beach experience.
- Daytona Boardwalk offers hours of games in the arcade at the Mardi Gras Fun Center and Joyland Amusement Center.
- Ride the roller coaster and ocean side Ferris wheel.
- Enjoy free summer concerts, street performers and Saturday night fireworks.
- Food, beverage and ice cream vendors are readily available to take care of hunger pangs.
South Padre Island
The island has long been a spring break destination in Texas.
- For older kids, beaches and blue water for sunbathing, swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, boarding or parasailing.
- For the entire family, Schlitterbahn Waterpark is all about enjoying rides and slides.
- Guided horseback rides along the beach is a memorable event.
- Take a dolphin watch tour to observe these intelligent creatures.
With all the activities available, it’s no wonder it has become a haven for spring breakers on the west coast.
- Take in a family oriented headliner show.
- The Pinball Hall of Fame has over 200 arcade and pinball games.
- Go see a family friendly movie at the classic West Wind Drive-In theater.
- Go hiking at Red Rock Canyon.
- Go skating at Fiesta Rancho’s ice skating rink.
- Visit the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum.
- Save time for Circus Circus Adventuredome and Carnival Midway.
Contact Beckley’s Camping Center for the latest in RV travel options. With help from our friendly staff, we’ll get you on the right road to a memorable spring break getaway with one of our recreational vehicles.
Photo by Karen Kleis (Flickr Creative Commons)