Your Maryland RV dealer is ready to get you on the road for an exciting vacation in and around Maryland but before you go, making a checklist of things to do is a must.
The first thing to take a look at is the new and used motor homes for sale at Beckley’s. Knowledgeable staff is standing by to help you choose the perfect recreational vehicle and set up financing or if your current RV needs a service check, parts or accessories, technicians are onsite to take care of any issues.
Once transportation is set and checked off the list, start planning an itinerary to keep your vacation moving forward in a timely manner. There’s nothing worse than having a variety of places and attractions to see but due to a lack of time management, you only see half the places on your wish list.
- Map out the estimated travel time from your starting point to your destination. Allow time for stops for fuel, stretching legs and picture taking. If your plans include overnight stays along the way, factor this into the estimated travel time.
- Multiple the number of hours you have for your vacation then deduct the estimated travel time to and from home, sleep time, meals and setting up at a campground. The final figure is an estimate of how much “actual” time is available for vacation activities.
- Assume bumps in the road to slow down travel plans. A traffic back-up on the interstate is a prime example. Allow some wiggle room for unforeseen situations.
The more hours available for activities the better but to ensure you get the most from your adventure, consider these suggestions when planning your time.
- Choose the activities or attractions that are the most important and leave any other places on your wish list for another excursion. It’s best not to overload your itinerary to a point you don’t get to fully enjoy any one attraction.
- Set a time to be where you want to go and how long you plan to be at the location. Stick to the schedule especially if you have other activities planned for the same day.
- You always have the option of extending time at a favorite fishing spot or theme park by removing another scheduled activity or adjusting the timeframe for that activity.
Make Beckley’s your first scheduled stop before heading out on your next well-planned adventure.