ALiner Family Scout A-Frames RVs For Sale
Make it a family affair with the Family Scout A-frame camper from ALiner! With just thirty seconds of setup time, you can have your campsite ready to go just shortly after pulling onto the property.
As the smallest and lightest camping trailer in the industry that can comfortably sleep four adults, the Family Scout lets you easily spend time with your family in a compact camper that can actually fit inside a standard garage door. Since it weighs less than 2,000 pounds, it is also exceptionally easy to tow, and the Family Scout provides you with a 3,500-LB axle, 10" electric brakes, a diamond plate stone guard, aluminum wheels, and a spare tire with carrier.
Check out the compact yet comfortable Family Scout A-frame camper from ALiner!
Family Scout Std. Model
ALiner Family Scout A-frame camper Std. Model highlights: Sleeps Four 32" x 80" ... more about Family Scout Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Length 18 ft Ext Width 7 ft Ext Height 5 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 215 lbs Gross Weight 3500 lbs Dry Weight 1900 lbs Tire Size 14" Available Beds Twin Axle Weight 3500 lbs Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
Family Scout Features:
- Black and Gray Exterior Package
- City Water Hookup
- 14" Tires
- 3500 lb. Axle
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- Door Window
- LED Running Lights
- Outside Electrical Outlet
- 3 Indoor Electrical Outlet
- Azdel Lightweight, Thermoplastic Composite Interior Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Performax 500 Premium Marine Grade Flooring
- Fantastic Vent-Fan
- 35 Amp Converter
- High Density Foam, Hypoallergenic Cushions and Mattresses
- Two Exterior Bag Doors
- Two Skylights with Night Shades (Dormer Option Eliminates Skylight with Night Shade)
- Tubular Steel Frame
- E-Coated Frame with Powder Coating on the Front Tongue and Bumper
- 10" Electric Brakes
- Vacuum Bonded Fiberglass Panels
- Diamond Plate Stone Guard
- Amber Porch Light
- Solar Port
- Anodized Aluminum Extrusion
- Aluminum Wheels
- Full Size Radial Spare Tire and Carrier
- Battery Tray
- Front Soft Dormer
- Rear Soft Dormer
- Front Hard Dormer
- Rear Hard Dormer
- Command A/C Heat Pump
- High Wind Lift Assist
- Extreme Off Road Package
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.