ALiner Scout Lite A-Frames RVs For Sale
The Scout Lite A-frame camper includes all the ALiner construction features in a lighter, simpler package that is easily towed to your favorite destinations! This small camper is perfect for one or two people to enjoy the great outdoors.
Each is built lightweight with an Azdel, thermoplastic composite interior wall and ceiling panels allowing you to tow with a smaller vehicle, and includes a 3,000 lb. axle, a black and gray exterior package, 14" tires and four stabilizer jacks. The interior provides sleeping accommodations on a bunk or the converted dinette, a sink to wash your hands, and storage for your clothing, gear and such.
Whatever reason you enjoy camping, this ALiner Scout Lite A-frame camper offers a lightweight tow, and inside sleeping space to keep you above the ground!
Scout Lite Std. Model
ALiner Scout Lite A-frame camper Std. Model highlights: Front Bunk Rear Dinette ... more about Scout Lite Std. Model
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft Ext Width 6 ft 6 in Ext Height 4 ft 9 in Hitch Weight 130 lbs GVWR 3000 lbs Dry Weight 1180 lbs Cargo Capacity 1320 lbs Tire Size 14" Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
Scout Lite Features:
- Black and Gray Exterior Package
- City Water Hookup
- 14" Tires
- 3000 lb. Axle
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- Door Window
- LED Running Lights
- 2 Interior Electrical Outlets
- Outside Electrical Outlet
- Azdel Lightweight, Thermoplastic Composite Interior Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Performax 500 Premium Marine Grade Flooring
- Fantastic Vent-Fan
- 35 Amp Converter
- High Density Foam, Hypoallergenic Cushions and Mattresses
- One Exterior Bag Door
- Two Skylights with Night Shades (Dormer Option Eliminates Skylight with Night Shade)
- Tubular Steel Frame
- E-Coated Frame with Powder Coating on the Front Tongue and Bumper
- 10" Electric Brakes
- Vacuum Bonded Fiberglass Panels
- Diamond Plate Stone Guard
- Amber Porch Light
- Solar Port
- Anodized Aluminum Extrusion
- Aluminum Wheels
- Full Size Radial Spare Tire and Carrier
- Battery Tray
- Front Soft Dormer
- High Wind Lift Assist
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.