SylvanSport GO Folding Pop-Up Camper RVs For Sale
Described as the Swiss Army Knife of camping trailers, the SylvanSport GO folding pop-up camper is your go-to adventure trailer! You will quickly discover this to be the most unique and versatile camping, utility, and gear transport trailer around! National Geographic Adventure called the GO the "coolest camper ever"!
For the true outdoorsman who wants the feeling of actually being outside without any hard walls obstructing the enjoyment of the sounds and smells that make camping special, this is for you. With the SylvanSport GO, you are up off the ground sleeping comfortably without sticks and rocks poking you as you try to get a good night's rest. Just load it up, roll into your campsite, and set up in minutes. Whether you are hauling dirt bikes, kayaks, canoes, or moving building supplies, the GO can do it all with its Control-Tilt deck which allows for ramp-free loading.
Why not get your SylvanSport GO folding pop-up camper today so that you can get up and "GO" tomorrow!
GO Std. Model
SylvanSport GO camping trailer Standard Model highlights: Waterproof Tent ... more about GO Std. Model
Featured Std. Model
Sleeps 4 Length 12 ft 10 in Ext Width 10 ft 4 in Ext Height 8 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 70 lbs Dry Weight 840 lbs Cargo Weight 800 lbs Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
- Patented 3-in-1 design provides incredible versatility
- Dimensions: Gear Hauler Mode: 140”x 75”x 52” | Camper Mode: 154”x 124”x 105”
- Empty trailer weight: 840 lbs
- Deck cargo capacity (Gear Hauler Mode): 81 x 48 x 17 in - 800 lbs
- Deck cargo capacity (Utility Trailer Mode): 81 x 48 x 48 in - 800 lbs
- Rack capacity: 160 lbs
- Standing interior height (Camper mode): 6’ 5” (77”)
- TIG-welded, powder-coated, aluminum extrusion frame
- Control-Tilt, aluminum, diamond-plate cargo deck - 800 lbs capacity
- Weatherproof, lockable front storage box - 9 cu ft, can be used as a cooler
- Removable upper rack assembly - converts into open-topped utility trailer
- Stabilizer jacks on four corners provides stable camping platform
- Smooth riding torsion axle with EZ-lube hubs
- Custom alloy wheels with high flotation, high-speed tires
- Removable step/tag holder for easy cargo access
- High visibility LED lighting system
- Tongue extension kit - available for longer boats (up to 19’)
- Integrated tie-down slots for infinite mounting locations
- Light (70lb) tongue weight, easily maneuvered by hand
- Simple to use, ergonomic coupler for 2” ball
- Standard flat 4-wire electrical system
- Includes two safety cables and dolly wheel jack
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
SylvanSport was founded in 2004 in Brevard, NC, for one reason: to make outdoor adventure accessible. What started as an idea to create the most innovative pop-up camper has evolved into a line of the best designed camping and gear trailers ever made.
Wherever you want to go, whoever you want to go with, and whatever you want to bring, we want to make it happen.
Our personality is playful. Seriously playful. We design products that make playing in the outdoors easy and fun, while maintaining the highest standards for quality, production, and accountability–to our customers and team members. We are homegrown innovators, lucky to do what we love in the heart of Brevard, NC, the outdoor hub of the Southeast. Brevard is a place where people value relationships and connection to the outdoors, and there’s no place on earth we’d rather call home. We live by the idea that creating local jobs and sourcing locally is our responsibility, which is why 80% of the GO and GO Easy is from within 70 miles of the WNC area.
When it comes down to it, SylvanSport is about freedom, creativity, and excellence. We spend our time thinking about how we can make something the absolute best it can be, and then test the limits of what it can withstand out in the world. We are obsessed with design, quality, and possibility.